10 Beef Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Easy Sloppy Joe's - I received this recipe from a very, dear lady who was my mentor when I was a teenager. I thought it was very easy & good and when I had children they also loved it! I hope you enjoy it too.
- Easy Pot Roast - Always a tender choice, this pot roast features classic flavors of onion and a bit of barbecue.
- Easy Brisket - This recipe is really easy and good, you can't go wrong! If there are any leftovers, it makes a great sandwich.
- Easy Crock Pot Steak Stir Fry - This dish is very filling. It is a favorite with my husband when I serve this with mashed potatoes. My kids love it with rice.
- Easy Roast Beef - So easy the meat practically cooks itself.
- Easy Cheeseburgers - Great recipe for an easy and delicious dinner.
- Quick And Easy Hamburger Stroganoff - Make a quick and easy weeknight meal without the box.
- Quick and Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry - This is a quick and easy dinner for those nights you need dinner on the table fast. I use already prepared ingredients for this.
- Quick and Easy Goulash - Hot and very filling, perfect for a quick meal on a cold night.
- Beef and Rice Casserole - A very simple recipe to follow for the whole family to enjoy. All you need is some hamburger, some rice and a couple of jars of turkey gravy and you are set.
Around The Web