10 Chicken Salad Recipes For The Fall
- Warm Chicken Salad - This is an old family recipe that I've always enjoyed! It's a perfect lunch on a cool fall day.
- Nutty Spinach Salad with Chicken - Great taste, fun to eat, goes with everything and it's also very healthy.
- Ginger-Lime Chicken Salad - This unique chicken salad is flavored with lime juice and fresh ginger - an amazing combination!
- Seared-Chicken Salad with Green Beans, Almonds and Dried Cherries - You can prep this salad the day before for a quick, healthy meal!
- Sweet & Tangy Grilled Chicken Salad - You just have to try this deliciously different way to make grilled chicken salad. Instead of an ordinary oil and vinegar dressing, this recipe features a flavorful combination of tomato soup, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and seasonings that makes an amazing marinade and dressing. It's a keeper!
- Buffalo Chicken Nugget Salad - This recipe has all the great flavor notes of buffalo chicken wings, but without the added fat of the extra butter and chicken skin. Lots of celery adds crunchy texture.
- Chicken, Red Potato, and Green Bean Salad - This 30-minute salad is loaded with fresh ingredients and tossed with an incredible homemade dressing.
- Creamy Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad - This 'no cook' recipe is creamy and delicious! Use leftover pasta and chicken and you are on your way to a gourmet picnic! I use whole wheat pasta but you can use what you prefer.
- Chicken and Pasta Salad - This is perfect for a picnic or family gathering.
- Chicken Salad Wraps - Quick, easy and yummy lunch or snack. We love these and you can alter them to suit your personal taste.
Around The Web