10 Desserts To Make For Mom
1. Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake Pops: These “too cute” cheesecake pops are the perfect alternative to a cake on Mother's Day.
2. S’More Cupcakes: Don't trust your little ones near an open flame? Whip up a batch of these cupcakes that taste just like the real thing…without catching on fire.
3. Apricot Coffee Cake: Fresh apricots add a sweet texture to this coffee cake. Perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch or breakfast in bed!
4. Fudge Ecstasies: These are brownie-like cookies that have a crispy outside and gooey middle.
5. Raspberry Crisp Pie: A fresh raspberry pie, complete with a crispy brown sugar and oat topping. It’s even easy enough to make with the kids!
6. Pecan Pie Muffins: Great as a dessert or a breakfast treat, these nutty muffins are as sweet as can be.
7. Chocolate Molten Lava Cake: Let mom indulge in some rich, chocolaty goodness this Mother’s Day. She won’t forget this dessert!
8. Sugar Free Carrot Cake: Made with frozen juice concentrate and a mixture of pineapple, nuts, and sesame seeds, this cake is perfect for the more health-conscious mom.
9. Banana Pudding Cake: This delicious bundt cake is easy to make and great to bring over when invited for dinner.
10. Individual Cranberry Apple Deep-Dish Pies: A sure way to delight your mother. And she won’t have to share!
Do you have a delicious dessert recipe to share? Submit it here.