10 Easy Breakfast Crockpot Recipes
- CrockPot Morning Casserole - Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
- Crockpot Sausage & Egg Casserole - A super-simple breakfast dish, made with the ease of the crockpot.
- Mrs. Perry's Crockpot Pumpkin Tea Bread - This crockpot pumpkin tea bread recipe is great for breakfast or afternoon tea.
- Deluxe Crockpot Oatmeal - Make this deluxe crockpot oatmeal recipe the night before and wake up to the wonderful smells of cinnamon and much more.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole - With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole tastes just like an omelet!
- Breakfast Bread Pudding - Made in the crockpot, just set this to cook before you go to bed and it'll be ready in the morning! Feel free to use soy sausage to make it veggie-friendly.
- Western Omelet - I made this for my Sunday School class and everyone from teens to adults liked it.
- Crockpot Banana Bread - You don't need a bread-maker or even an oven to make delicious banana bread.
- Saturday Morning Crockpot Oatmeal - You can count on having this just about every Saturday morning at my house! The cinnamon smell that rolls through the house in the early hours of Saturday morning... You see, the beauty of this recipe is you start it when you go to bed Friday night and it cooks right up until morning! My kids LOVE this when they have their friends over for a Friday Night Sleep Over. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- Crockpot Western Omelet Casserole - These hearty breakfast casserole is full of hash browns, breakfast meat, and more.
Looking for more crockpot recipes?