10 Fish Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Salmon with Brown Mustard and Olive Oil - Delicious salmon dish, topped with olive oil, brown mustard, and chopped onion. Easy and quick to make; melts in your mouth.
- Baked Salmon with Dill Garlic Beurre Blanc - Really easy to prepare and tastes great!
- Cheater's Tuna Casserole - I was looking around in the cupboard for something for supper. I came up with this.
- Mango Mahi Mahi - Treat yourself to this fruity island treat tonight!
- Creamed Tuna on English Muffin - Here is a recipe for a two-minute yummy lunch or dinner!
- Red Curry Halibut - Add some amazing flavor to your fish with this easy recipe.
- Orange Grilled Tuna Steaks - Ahi tuna and citrus flavors go together perfectly!
- Simple Salmon Crostini - These easy appetizers are done in 10 minutes or less! No cooking required.
- Pecan-Crusted Walleye Pike - Quick and easy, but so delicious! This flaky fish is perfectly complimented by the pecans.
- Tuna Crescents - An interesting variation on pigs in a blanket.
Around The Web