10 Most Popular August Recipes
10. Zucchini Bread - The recipe makes a very moist bread, so make a few loaves and freeze them for a rainy day!
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Parisienne - This recipe makes some amazingly rich and tender chicken!
8. Fudgies (No Bake) - A quick and simple recipe to follow that does not need an oven or a microwave to make.
7. Peanut Butter & Jelly No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies - Delicous and easy....
6. No-Bake Oreo Cookie Treats - These bite sized Oreo treats are simple to make! I've used regular, golden and mint Oreos!
5. No-Bake Luscious Cookies - These are Rice Krispie treats taken to the next level, tasty, delicious and easy to do. Make it with the kids.
4. Pork Chop Casserole - I have had raves for over 45 years, every time I take this to anyone. I always make two and freeze one to have one on hand. Wonderfully easy to make and so yummy and fork tender! Add a salad and dinner is ready or take it to a shut-in, a family reunion or picnic.
3. Cool Macaroni Salad - This is a simple recipe that has been a sure winner in my family as well as my church. I get a lot of requests for this recipe. Try to use fresh, summer ingredients - it tastes better.
2. Chocolate No-Bake Cookies - This is an easy cookie to make. They don't last in the house more than 2 days.
And the number one recipe in August is...
1. Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies - Throw these sticky peanut buttery cookies together in minutes for an almost-instant dessert.
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!