10 Most Popular January Recipes
10. Creamy Potato Soup - A bowl of potato soup sure makes you feel better when you really don't have the stomach for food. Add a sandwich with a bowl of this soup and it makes a very good and filling lunch on a cold day.
9. Cinnamon French Toast Bake - This easy breakfast bake features refrigerated cinnamon rolls that make quick work of favorite French toast flavors.
8. Quick Chicken and Dumplings - In this recipe, flour tortillas stand in for the traditional biscuit dough. To quickly thaw frozen mixed vegetables, place them in a colander and rinse with warm water for about a minute.
7. Simplest Chicken Casserole - This is the easiest chicken casserole ever!
6. Awesome Breakfast Casserole - A recipe for the perfect creamy, cheesy, and crunchy breakfast casserole to satisfy your morning hunger!
5. Crockpot Morning Casserole - Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
4. Crockpot Angel Chicken - This recipe is a flavorful dish with the tastes of Italian dressing and onion and chive cream cheese.
3. Old Fashioned Potato Soup - This basic recipe has been a family favorite for many years. It is both versatile and nutritious. Best of all, it's very easy to prepare.
2. Best Potato Soup - Friends that I've served this soup to say it's the best potato soup they have ever had!
And the number one recipe from January was...
1. Chicken & Rice Soup - This comforting, homemade soup traditionally heals all woes.
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!
Our Best Dessert Recipes
Latest Recipe Collections
We can never get enough of fresh fruits during the summer! Slow cook…
Regular food gets old fast. Stuffed food is the new craze, and we're…
Barbecue ribs play a big part in the essence of summer. Take advantage…