10 Most Popular January Recipes
10. Creamy Potato Soup - A bowl of potato soup sure makes you feel better when you really don't have the stomach for food. Add a sandwich with a bowl of this soup and it makes a very good and filling lunch on a cold day.
9. Cinnamon French Toast Bake - This easy breakfast bake features refrigerated cinnamon rolls that make quick work of favorite French toast flavors.
8. Quick Chicken and Dumplings - In this recipe, flour tortillas stand in for the traditional biscuit dough. To quickly thaw frozen mixed vegetables, place them in a colander and rinse with warm water for about a minute.
7. Simplest Chicken Casserole - This is the easiest chicken casserole ever!
6. Awesome Breakfast Casserole - A recipe for the perfect creamy, cheesy, and crunchy breakfast casserole to satisfy your morning hunger!
5. Crockpot Morning Casserole - Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
4. Crockpot Angel Chicken - This recipe is a flavorful dish with the tastes of Italian dressing and onion and chive cream cheese.
3. Old Fashioned Potato Soup - This basic recipe has been a family favorite for many years. It is both versatile and nutritious. Best of all, it's very easy to prepare.
2. Best Potato Soup - Friends that I've served this soup to say it's the best potato soup they have ever had!
And the number one recipe from January was...
1. Chicken & Rice Soup - This comforting, homemade soup traditionally heals all woes.
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!