10 Most Popular July Recipes
10. Easy Pork Chop Dinner - This dish is very easy and you can let it simmer while you're doing other things. Very simple and tasty.
9. Cucumber Pickles - My neighbor made these and shared some with us. I had to have the recipe, they are delicious when served on the side with burgers, steaks or chops. These get better as they age.
8. Easy Peach Cobbler - This is a recipe that was passed down from my southern grandmother.
7. Layered Mexican Snack Platter - This Mexican layered snack platter is one of the most popular appetizers served at my house!
6. Pork Chop Casserole - I have had raves for over 45 years, every time I take this to anyone. I always make two and freeze one to have one on hand. Wonderfully easy to make and so yummy and fork tender! Add a salad and dinner is ready or take it to a shut-in, a family reunion or picnic.
5. Cool Macaroni Salad - This is a simple recipe that has been a sure winner in my family as well as my church. I get a lot of requests for this recipe. Try to use fresh, summer ingredients - it tastes better.
4. Summer Squash Casserole - Delicious and great way to use the super healthy food - squash!
3. All In One Chicken Dinner - Got your crockpot handy? This dinner recipe is a must-try!
2. Best Chicken Salad Ever - This chicken salad is a favorite among my friends and family. Makes great sandwiches or tastes great by itself.
And the number one recipe in July is...
1. Cucumber Pasta Salad - This recipe won't take much time at all. It is great for a picnic!
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!