10 Most Popular June Recipes
10. All In One Chicken Dinner - Got your crockpot handy? This dinner recipe is a must-try!
9. No Bake Cheesecake - I've developed this dessert after years of trial and error. This smooth and creamy dessert tastes better the day after making.
8. Summer Chicken Pasta - This is an incredibly delicious salad that everyone loves!!!
7. No Bake Fudgey Brownies - Enjoy homemade fudgey brownies without turning on the oven. Half cookie, half candy, these gooey confections are 100% delicious!
6. Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole - This is a full meal in itself and it sure is delicious. This is full of hamburger, onions, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, cream of mushroom soup and tater tots of course.
5. Easy Banana Pie - Temperatures in Oklahoma reach 105 in the summer so you don't use the hot oven on days like that. This recipe uses pre-packaged and cool ingredients. If you like banana pudding, you'll love this quick, no-bake pie.
4. No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie - A delicious frozen dessert could not be easier.
3. Creamy No Bake Strawberry Desserts - These are light, dreamy, and scrumptious. But we prefer these partially frozen so that they are ice cold and almost like ice cream. They are made with vanilla wafers, a strawberry cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream.
2. No-Bake Luscious Cookies - These are Rice Krispie treats taken to the next level, tasty, delicious and easy to do. Make it with the kids.
And the number one recipe in June is...
1. Easy Peach Cobbler - This is a recipe that was passed down from my Southern grandmother.
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!