10 Most Popular March Recipes
10. Crockpot Pork Chops - These tasty pork chops will fall right off the bone!
9. Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage - This classic Irish dish is the perfect meal to serve on St. Patrick's Day to really celebrate. It's also a hearty dish any other day of the year.
8. Pork Chop Casserole - A great, oven-baked dish with crispy French-fried onions and creamy soup.
7. Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole - This Mexican chicken and rice casserole be made from leftovers or with fresh chicken. It's great with chicken but you can also use other meats of your choice!
6. Crockpot Swiss Steak - I have shared this recipe with many over the years. It is so easy to make and I consider it a comfort food for our family. It can be varied to your taste and it will still turn out the same each time.
5. Poor Man's Supper - Feed your family with this easy cheap recipe!
4. Luscious Chicken Casserole - This luscious chicken casserole has a smooth and delicate flavor that is downright addictive!
3. Chicken Broccoli Casserole - Wonderful low-carb dish with lots of flavor easy to prepare and a light brown topping that will make your mouth water!
2. Chicken Noodle Casserole - Rich, hearty and a real winner at banquets and potlucks. It's even low fat, but you'd never know it!
And the number one recipe in March is...
1. Sour Cream Chicken Casserole - This rich casserole is very creamy, but simple to throw together.
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!