10 Most Popular March Recipes
10. Crockpot Baked Potatoes - Even easier than traditional baked potatoes!
9. Corned Beef and Cabbage - Make this Irish classic on St. Patrick's Day or anytime you want a taste of the Emerald Isle.
8. Cinnamon Rolls - Indulge in a sweeter start to the day.
7. Mom's Chocolate Pie - This was my favorite dessert as a kid and it's still my favorite now! It's so delicious and really hits the sweet treat spot.
6. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole - With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole tastes just like an omelet!
5. Divine Deviled Eggs - Try these divine deviled eggs during a potluck party or romantic dinner.
4. Baked Potatoes in Crock Pot - This is really great when you have a busy day and you want that home baked potato for dinner time.
3. Easy Cinnamon Buns - Use pre-made crescent rolls to make fresh, straight-from-the-oven buns for breakfast.
2. Crockpot Morning Casserole - Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
And the number one recipe is...
1. Uncle Frank's Crockpot Chicken - My Uncle Frank loves making this recipe because he barely has to do any work!
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!