10 Most Popular May Recipes
10. Pork Chop Casserole: A great, oven-baked dish with crispy French-fried onions and creamy soup.
9. Russ's Dump Cake: This is a tried and true old-fashioned version. Very good and hard to mess up.
8. Awesome Breakfast Casserole: This casserole is creamy, cheesy, and perfect for breakfast! It will definitely satisfy your morning hunger with its special flavor.
7. Garlicy Barbecued Chicken: This is a simple chicken dish to make in your crockpot, but will fill up the hungry tummies at your dinner table.
6. KFC Cole Slaw: This simple recipe perfectly replicates the slaw at the fast food chain. Great for any barbecue or large gathering.
5. Crockpot Morning Casserole: Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
4. Mom's Potato Salad: This recipe is my recreation of my mother's potato salad. It took me years to duplicate her recipe. It is loved by everyone who eats it and I am always asked to bring it to family gatherings or to church pot luck dinners.
3. Cherry Dump Cake: There's nothing difficult about a dump cake, so as long as you have the ingredients, you have dessert in an hour.
2. One Pan Pork Chop Dinner: A great meal for those nights you don't really feel like cooking but still want a home cooked meal.
And the number one recipe in May is...
1. Blueberry Dump Cake: Apparently, you can make anything in a crockpot! Try this delicious blueberry dump cake recipe - it's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!