10 Most Popular November Recipes
10. Cowboy Mashed Potatoes - Cheddar cheese, garlic, and a little jalapeño add great flavor to mashed potatoes.
9. Christmas Morn Casserole - This has been a Christmas morning treat in our house for many years. Because you can make it the night before, it is perfect for Christmas.
8. Cinnammon Apple Crumb Pie - The easiest apple pie to make. Delicious.
7. Best Candied Yams Every Time - My kids used to tease me that I made the best yams chips ever. My candied yams came out crunchy with great flavor. I don't know what made me try this but I can't make enough of them for the holiday meals. I had one guest that took her place in front of them to make sure she got her fill.
6. Bobbie's Corn Casserole - This was one of my mother's specialties that was a real crowd pleaser. Even my youngest who is a "picky eater" loves this dish.
5. Pork Chop Casserole - I have had raves for over 45 years, every time I take this to anyone. I always make two and freeze one to have one on hand. Wonderfully easy to make and so yummy and fork tender! Add a salad and dinner is ready or take it to a shut-in, a family reunion or picnic.
4. Crockpot Sausage & Egg Casserole - A super-simple breakfast dish, made with the ease of the crockpot.
3. Orange Cranberry Sauce - This Thanksgiving, add a little extra flavor to your regular cranberry sauce.
2. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole - With the convenience of waking up and having breakfast ready for you, this delicious casserole tastes just like an omelet!
And the number one recipe in November is...
1. CrockPot Morning Casserole - Start this the night before and a unique breakfast will be ready for you in the morning.
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!