10 Most Popular October Recipes
10. Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies - Throw these sticky peanut buttery cookies together in minutes for an almost-instant dessert.
9. Pork Chop Casserole - I have had raves for over 45 years, every time I take this to anyone. I always make two and freeze one to have one on hand. Wonderfully easy to make and so yummy and fork tender! Add a salad and dinner is ready or take it to a shut-in, a family reunion or picnic.
8. Quick Dream Cake - This cake is so easy to make it's like a dream! It's delicious!
7. America's Best Baked Potato Soup - This soup won the award in 1997 for the absolute best potato soup.
6. Chicken & Dumplings - One of many recipes passed down from my grandmother.
5. Cheese Garlic Rolls Red Lobster Style - Ever wanted to make those delicious rolls they sell at Red Lobster? Now you can!
4. Country Chicken Casserole - Here's a quick-cooking dinner idea that's fits into your busy day. Chicken and a seasoned stuffing combine with an herbed creamy sauce for a hearty casserole that's a favorite for kids and adults alike.
3. Olive Garden's House Dressing - Copy this great dressing with fresh ingredients and serve it over your favorite salad.
2. Easy Fudge - This fudge recipe is so easy, kids can make it! My grandkids love it. It has a nice rich taste without being too sweet. I can't keep enough of it around!
And the number one recipe in October is...
1. 15 Minute Chicken Rice Dinner - Quick and easy dinner when you need to feed your family fast.
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!