10 Most Popular September Recipes
10. Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies - Throw these sticky peanut buttery cookies together in minutes for an almost-instant dessert.
9. Pork Chop Casserole - I have had raves for over 45 years, every time I take this to anyone. I always make two and freeze one to have one on hand. Wonderfully easy to make and so yummy and fork tender! Add a salad and dinner is ready or take it to a shut-in, a family reunion or picnic.
8. Chicken Pot Pie - Everyone loves this recipe and requests it when they try it. This is very simple and quick to make!
7. Eight Layered Greek Dip - This is my go-to make-ahead recipe when I want an impressive knockout appetizer. Move over Mexican - this Mediterranean inspired dip will be your new party favorite-it is mine. Serve with pita chips. This recipe is from Holly Clegg's trim&TERRIFIC® Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets To Sizzle At Any Age.
6. Boston Market Meat Loaf - Now you will never have to go to Boston Market to eat your favorite meatloaf.
5. Good Morning Breakfast Pie - I've been making this great breakfast dish since Junior High; anyone can make it!
4. Sunshine Breakfast Casserole - Easy to make; delicious to serve.
3. Easy Crockpot Meatballs - These are perfect for pot lucks or when you just don't have time to cook. My cousin gave me this recipe and its always been a hit! Everyone is always asking me to make them. If only they knew how easy they were!
2. Loaded Baked Potato Soup - A wonderful soup for days that you are a little under the weather (with a cold) or those cold winter or even rainy days.
And the number one recipe in September is...
1. Breakfast Casserole in a Crockpot - Cook your breakfast the night before, and wake up to a hearty meal!
Leave a comment below with your favorite recipe that you discovered last month, or submit a brand new recipe here!