10 Pork Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Easy Pork Chop Dinner - This dish is very easy and you can let it simmer while you're doing other things. Very simple and tasty.
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin - This wonderful summer entree is elegant and easy!
- Easy Cheesy Pork Casserole - This filling meal is delicious and the potatoes soak up all the flavor while baking.
- Potluck Pork Chops - A one-dish quick and easy pork chop recipe!
- Pleasin Pulled Pork - This dish can be made with center cut pork chops or pork tenderloin. You can even substitute chicken or beef for this recipe. It's easy to put together and a breeze to cook with no hassle. Good for any time of the year - it is a light and satisfying dish.
- Easy Sweet and Sour Pork - Believe it or not, you only need two other ingredients to make this yummy dish!
- Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing - This is a great recipe for a weeknight dinner or a pot luck supper. Looks and tastes great!
- Big Kahuna Pizza - Use a precooked pizza crust and refrigerated BBQ pork to make this yummy dish fast and easy!
- Quick 'N Easy BBQ Pork - This easy pork recipes fits the bill for quick and easy dinners in my busy schedule!
- Pork Chop Casserole - I have had raves for over 45 years, every time I take this to anyone. I always make two and freeze one to have one on hand. Wonderfully easy to make and so yummy and fork tender! Add a salad and dinner is ready or take it to a shut-in, a family reunion or picnic.
Around The Web