10 Recipes to Use Leftover Candy Canes
1. Candy Cane Ring Cake - This candy cane ring cake is a great way to celebrate Christmas in a unique way!
2. Peppermint Cookies - These are a cool and refreshing cookie and a fabulous addition to your Christmas desserts.
3. Candy Cane Cookies - Perfect for holiday time, these cookies look gorgeous on a platter! Pick a time to do these cookies when you're feeling creative and have patience. It's fun and they are yummy! The end product is worth the trouble.
4. Candy Cane White Fudge - A festive fudge for the holidays and a great way to use up all those leftover candy canes!
5. Candy Cane Cake - Your little elves’ eyes will light up when they see--and taste--this pretty peppermint bundt cake.
6. Pink Peppermint Pie - This is a festive pie for many different occasions. The peppermint extract and candies add a holiday flair, but the reddish color of the pie make it perfect for Valentine's Day too!
7. Peppermint Chocolate Fudge - A perfect recipe to make for giving this as gifts to your loved ones during the cold holiday season.
8. Oreo Peppermint Balls - You can also use vanilla filled cookies and use white almond bark to dip them in and leave out the peppermint discs.
9. Peppermint Brittle - A Christmastime treat! This holiday confection is gobbled up quickly by guests, and it is so easy to make. The cool crunch of peppermint with creamy white chocolate is a divine combination.
10. Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake - This cake is so easy to make and is always a big success! A fun treat during the summer when everyone craves something cool.