10 Recipes You MUST Try Before the Summer Ends
1. Summer Sweet Corn Salad: Mix grilled sweet corn and cherry tomatoes with some red onion and fresh lime juice for this amazing salad.
2. Summertime Delight Watermelon Sorbet: This delicious frozen treat is the perfect dessert for a warm summer evening. It is cool and refreshing and has just the right amount of sweetness to make it very satisfying.
3. Summer Strawberry Bread: This is a great recipe to use up strawberries during the summer and it's delicious for breakfast or snacktime.
4. Cool Summer Shrimp and Crab Salad: A crisp and refreshing salad or cracker topping, with bright colors!
5. Baked Summer Squash Au Gratin: Add black pepper to the white sauce if you like a little more spice.
6. Summer Potato Salad: This is an easy and really good recipe that is always a crowd-pleaser. We all know there are about a thousand ways to make potato salad but this is one of the best.
7. Perfect Pesto for Summertime Pasta: This Wolfgang Puck recipe has the unique addition of sun-dried tomatoes, so it’s guaranteed to impress!
8. Warm Chicken and Peach Summer Salad: Nothing says "summer" better than fresh, juicy peaches and sweet, luscious blueberries.
9. Rhubarb Drink: Tart rhubarb and sweet pink lemonade are the perfect pair in this summer drink.
10. Summer Ratatouille: A light mix of eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, and sliced onion, flavored with mint and lemon juice.
Do you have a favorite summer recipe to share? Log in and submit it here!