10 Restaurant Copy-Cat Dinner Recipes
- Lou Bruno's Restaurant Fourth-Generation Gnocchi - With a homemade red, meat sauce, this gnocchi is the best out there.
- Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli - You can make these easily at home by using a package of ravioli. We like to use other types of ravioli for this dish.
- Fountain Blue Restaurant Kluski z Kapasta - A signature dish from this restaurant just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin is a creamy mix of noodles and sauerkraut.
- Farmers Market Restaurant Carrot Soufflé - This vegetarian, egg soufflé is tasty and a great color!
- Bennigan’s Smothered Chicken - Smother your chicken with mushrooms, a hickory smoked spice, cheese and lots more for this outstanding dish.
- Boston Market Meat Loaf - Now you will never have to go to Boston Market to eat your favorite meatloaf.
- KFC's Mac and Cheese - Here's a clone for another of KFC's famous side dishes.
- Applebee's Santa Fe Stuffed Chicken - Stuff your chicken with Applebee’s wonderful Santa Fe recipe.
- Panera Bread Cafe's Sierra Turkey Sandwich - Making this famous restaurant sandwich is easy (and much cheaper!). This recipe makes enough to feed a large party
- The Olive Garden's Capellini Primavera - Take a sneak peak in the Olive Garden kitchen and try this signature dish in your home.
Around The Web