10 Super Fast Italian Dinner Recipes
- Italian Sausage with Green Peppers - Three ingredients are all you need for the quick and easy dinner meal.
- Italian Burgers - Give your burgers a bit more flare with this yummy recipe.
- Italian Gumbo - This recipe is pretty good. I have cooked it for friends. Especially in the colder months. You might be surprised how good it really taste. Just cook it and see.
- Balsamic Chicken Italiano - I was in the mood for something with vinegar and came up with this balsamic chicken recipe. I am actually serving it with buttered brown rice.
- Italian Rice & Sausage - This is a tangy recipe that uses rice instead of spaghetti to make a spicy Italian Rice. The spices come from the sausage. Add a salad and some garlic bread and you have a hearty satisfying meal.
- Easy Mozzarella Pasta - This 15-minute dinner is great for busy cooks!
- Spinach Ricotta Calzone - This simple Italian recipe uses pre-made dough and sauce to make the cooking process incredibly easy.
- Eggplant Parmesan Pasta - All the flavors of a traditional eggplant parmesan, but a little bit different than you're used to.
- Sandy's Quick Gnocchi - This is a great recipe to follow if you are in a hurry to make your family an excellent meal. I like to serve this with white rice.
- Italian Sirloin Steaks - These steaks are infused with the flavors of Italy!
Around The Web