10 Sweet Dessert Recipes You Can Make in 30 Minutes!
- Quick Chocolate Mousse - When you can't wait to satisfy that chocolate craving, try this one.
- Butter Cookies - These quick and easy cookies won't take you longer than 30 minutes to make. They're simple and only require butter, vanilla, sugar, egg and flour.
- Gingersnaps - A classic favorite in any home, sugar, ginger and molasses make up this simple cookie.
- Quick and Easy Fudge - This is my family and friends' favorite treat.
- Mexican S'Mores - Substituting tortilla shells for graham crackers, this is a fun variation on the camping classic.
- Quick & Easy Strawberry Parfait - This is a delicious recipe that's perfect for company and an extra-special family treat.
- Fudge Quickies - I make these for my family during the holidays. They love the taste of these. You could also wrap them up in a really cute holiday bag and tie a ribbon around it to give out as gifts.
- Raggedy Robins - These no-bake cookies feature cocoa, peanut butter, and oats.
- Quick Creamy Peppermints - This is a perfect little treat to put out for your whole family to enjoy during the Christmas season.
- Oatmeal Crispies - Yummy oatmeal cookies for the entire family!
Around The Web