11 Best Pork Loin Recipes
1. Pork Loin with Chunky Applesauce, Currant Jelly and Horseradish - This is a delightful version of a glazed boneless pork loin center cut roast.
2. Pork Loin with Wild Rice and Veggies - This dish is a complete meal-in-one. The meat melts in your mouth and the combination is so excellent!
3. Pork Loins with Cabbage, Apples and New Potatoes - This tasty dish is very low in fat because it is seasoned with thyme, garlic and apple cider vinegar.
4. Baked Pork Loin Chops - Baked with orange juice gives the chops a moist, fruity flavor.
5. Baked Pork Loin Chops with Orange Rice - This recipe is easily adaptable to more healthy options by using olive oil, skipping the flour coating, and using reduced sugar orange juice.
6. Roast Pork Loin with Herbs and Peppers - Fresh herbs make all the difference when flavoring the loin.
7. Rolled Pork Loin with California Raisins and Herbs - This pork loin dish has a beautiful presentation and the sweet raisins and sun-dried tomatoes make a delicious filling.
8. Barbecued Pork Loin - This rotisserie pork with a homemade sauce also makes the best sandwiches.
9. Crock Pot Pork Loin Chops - These pork chops come out tasty, juicy and moist!
10. Apple Butter Pork Loin - This pork is seasoned with a spiced apple butter, and roasted in apple juice.
11. Crockpot Pineapple Pork Loin - Pineapple is a great flavor and also helps to tenderize the pork loin.