12 Healthy and Delicious Summer Snacks from Fit and Fab Living
1) This fresh cole slaw is packed full of nutritious veggies and sweetned just a tad with splenda, so you have nothing to feel guilty about.
2)This black bean and corn salsa is protein-packed and a great side for some whole-grain or gluten-free chips.
3) If your health-nut side is feeling ambitious, try this delicious vegan taco wrap.
4) Cheese and crackers have never been SO GOOD.
5) This isn't your corn-syrup heavy fruit by the foot: it's better tasting and better for you.
6) I love interesting, flavorful twists on a classic hummus.
7) I make these all the time! They're so easy, delicious, and customizable.
8) Instead of mashing your chickpeas for some hummus, try roasting them for this spicy snack.
9) I went far too long in life thinking I didn't like Gucamole. Don't make the same mistake I did, try this NOW!
10) Bacon? Check. Brie? Check. Raspberry? Check.
11) Keep it simple and natural with a just a dash of salt.
12) You can still have that satidying crispy, crunch without the deep fry: