13 Best Meatloaf Recipes
1. A Luxury Meatloaf - A friend gave me this recipe for a full-flavored and textured meatloaf that prompted me to toss out my old standby recipe and keep this Cadillac of meatloaves.
2. Cheeseburger Meatloaf - This meatloaf is extremely juicy, and the potential variety of different flavors is as big as your imagination. Try American cheese with ketchup and mustard on top and serve with dill pickle chips. Another option might be Swiss cheese and mushroom topping.
3. Crockpot or Oven Meatloaf - This slices very well for sandwiches the next day, so leftovers are never around for too long.
4. Low Cholesterol Meatloaf - This recipe is from my mom. She made this up for my dad when he was diagnosed with diabetes.
5. Chili Meatloaf - Spice up for your slow-cooked meatloaf with this recipe.
6. Mom's Meatloaf - This is a different kind of meat loaf.
7. Savory Turkey Meatloaf - This is a great way to substitute ground turkey for ground beef, for those who prefer a lighter, lower-fat meat dish that is easier to digest.
8. Garden Meatloaf - A sneaky way to get vegetables into your meal!
9. Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf - For great, complex flavor, I started with equal parts ground beef, pork, and veal, rather than just beef alone. But you should feel free to use just beef, or beef and pork, if you like.
10. Cheesy Meatloaf - Ground beef and pork combine with onion soup mix and mozzarella cheese for a moist and flavorful loaf.
11. Super Spinach Spiral Meatloaf - This meatloaf is mostly a basic meatloaf recipe. The filling is the difference! It is very easy to prepare and gets the kids to eating their spinach! Delicious!
12. Golden Mushroom Meatloaf - This is a great recipe to make, now that the weather is turning chilly outside. It's a very moist and tasty meatloaf, great with mashed potatoes and warm bread. I guarantee that your family will just love it, it's always been a hit for me whenever I have made it.
13. Bacon Mushroom Swiss Meatloaf - Lots of yummy flavor in this spruced up loaf!