13 Quick and Easy Fruit Desserts
1. Easy No-Bake Key Lime Pie - We love no-bake desserts especially when it's key lime pie! Bring this dessert on your next beach trip.
2. English Plum Pudding - Enjoy this recipe that comes all the way across the pond. This elaborate pudding will impress you with its array of spices.
3. Summertime Delight Watermelon Sorbet - Transform everyone's favorite summer fruit to a tasty sorbet. The frozen treat will help cool you off during those hot summer days.
4. Cantaloupe Cream Pie - Here is an unique custard pie recipe that uses cantaloupe. Yum!
5. Apricot Upside-Down Cake - We are stunned by this delicious upside-down cake because it's low in fat and calories.
6. Fruit Dessert Pizza - This is such a clever way to serve a variety of fruits at your next party! We love it!
7. Sassy Dee's Wild Raspberry Blackberry Pie - Our two favorite berries are added to this pie to make it extraordinary!
8. Blueberry Muffin Cake - Enjoy a fruit dessert for breakfast with this blueberry muffin cake recipe.
9. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake - We have another no-bake fruit dessert that is a scrumptious classic.
10. Strawberry Mango Cobbler - No one would have ever thought that putting these two fruits together would taste so good!
11. Ms. Ruby's Huckleberry Rag Pudding - You need to get a hold of some huckleberries in order to create this awesome pudding.
12. Grilled Mango with Honey - We love grilling fruit because it tastes so good when dipped in honey.
13. No-Bake Cherry Bars - Not only are these cherry bars easy to make, but you can take them anywhere too!