15 Chicken Recipes With 5 Ingredients Or Less
- Easy Chicken & Pasta - Nothing could be better than this no-fail combination with a creamy sauce.
- Easy Cheesy Chicken - Easy chicken recipe that tastes great when you make it and even better when you heat it in the microwave the next day.
- Mango Chicken - This chicken dish is as easy as 1, 2, 3! The fruity flavors are great for the summertime!
- Easy Teriyaki Chicken - Served over hot rice with a green vegetable, you've got a full meal!
- Quick and Easy Creamy Chicken and Potatoes - My family loves this dish. It is great as a quick evening meal or a Sunday dinner.
- Easy Crockpot Chicken - All you need to make a complete, slow-cooked chicken meal is three ingredients.
- Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken - The Parmesan cheese provides a good source of calcium in this low fat dish.
- Easy Crockpot Pepper Chicken - Green peppers and Italian dressing flavor this simple chicken dish.
- Easy Crockpot Italian Chicken - An easy recipe your whole family will enjoy, with less mess. It has a fantastic flavor you'll crave over and over.
- Easy and Spicy Crockpot Chicken - This is fast and delicious! A few ingredients make a wonderful meal; serve with a nice tossed salad.
- Italian Chicken - Great for nights when you're in a hurry.
- Quick & Easy Baked Chicken Soup Casserole - For a whole meal, you can put this mixture on sandwiches. It is complemented well by potato salad or salad too.
- Crockpot Easy Italian Chicken - This only requires chicken and an envelope of spaghetti sauce mix. It is quick and easy for you who go off to work in the morning and are in a rush. Serve with any side dishes.
- Chicken and Potatoes - This chicken recipe is easy to make and it's very good.
- Creamy Chicken - This is a very tasty and easy recipe for creamy chicken! We make it at least once a week. Hope you like it as much as we do. We serve it with mashed potatoes.
Click here for 25 Easy Ways to Spice Up Your Chicken Breasts.
Around The Web