15 Delicious 5-Minute Sandwiches
- Celery Sandwich - This is perfect for dieters & non-dieters alike.
- Finger Sandwiches - A bite of red onion is perfect in these tiny tea-size sandwiches.
- Thanksgiving in July Turkey Wrap - No way could I roast a turkey in this weather, but the craving for a turkey dinner with all the fixings just wouldn't go away. Necessity being the mother of invention, I came up with these turkey wraps!
- Russian Sandwiches - You've never had a Russian sandwich like this. It's quick, easy and creamy!
- Vegetable Sandwich - This is a very healthy sandwich everyone will enjoy.
- Muffaletta Sandwich - This delicious sandwich is a New Orleans specialty!
- Ham and Cheese Pull Apart - Great for parties! This will please the whole crowd.
- Low Fat Turkey Wrap - This is very quick to make. There is no cooking required because you are using leftover turkey.
- Bacon, Egg and Onion Sandwich - This is really yummy.
- Basil Mozzarella Wrap - This wrap is like a Caprese salad in a tortilla! Yum!
- Turkey Artichoke Wrap - This quick lunch will make you feel like a gourmet!
- Bologna Salad Sandwiches - This is an easy inexpensive way to make great sandwiches!
- Turkey Cranberry Avocado Sandwich - This is my go-to sandwich at lunchtime! It combines creamy and sweet flavors to make one yummy (and healthy) lunch.
- Vegetarian Wrap with Hummus - This healthy wrap is loaded with fiber. It has great flavor, too!
- The California Sandwich - Mango, pear and strawberries add a west coast feel to this turkey sandwich.
Around The Web