15 Dessert Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Easy Fudge - This fudge recipe is so easy, kids can make it! My grandkids love it. It has a nice rich taste without being too sweet. I can't keep enough of it around!
- Monkey Bread - A simple cinnamon-sugar and nut bread made with refrigerated biscuits.
- Surprise Pie - This simple pie is lots of fun and a great way for kids to help out in the kitchen.
- Easy Chocolate Truffles - Who can resist chocolate truffles?
- Quick Dream Cake - This cake is so easy to make it's like a dream! It's delicious!
- Easy Harvest Apple Ring - A beautiful dessert that's so easy to make, you'll be amazed at the final product!
- Angel Food Delight - A store-bought angel food cake makes this dessert a piece of cake!
- Easy Cherry Almond Coffee Cake - When you need dessert in a hurry and you don't have a ton of ingredients, this is the perfect cake to throw together.
- Church Windows - These cookies are rolled into a log and sliced when cooled. They are very pretty and very good!
- Snicker's Pizza - A fun dessert that kids love because they can help make it! Ready in less than a half hour.
- Easy Peasy English Butter Toffee - English toffee is hard to master but this easy recipe will put you on your way!
- Berries on the Square - This is a simple recipe and a great way to use fresh strawberries in a dessert! Feel free to substitute your favorite seasonal fruits year round!
- Cheesecake - This winning recipe is perfect for the beginner baker!
- Honey Milk Balls - This is a great no-bake dessert recipe to make with your kids!
- Peanut Jewels - This is a great dessert everyone will adore. They won't last long.
Around The Web