15 Easy Weeknight Meals
- Spicy Grilled Chicken - This chicken recipe is great for making fajitas!
- Simplest Chicken Casserole - This is the easiest chicken casserole ever!
- Pepper Steak - This quick dinner is the easiest ever! Just add some grilled veggies and you've got a full meal.
- Pasta with Sauce Supreme - This is a tasty Italian pasta perfect for a family meal.
- Cheesy Tomato and Bell Pepper Pizzas - Keep prebaked pizza crusts on hand for easy meals on busy nights! The great thing about pizza is there are endless ways to make a pizza and please the whole family!
- Pork Enchiladas - These green enchiladas will really spice up your dinner!
- Easiest Pasta Dish - College students, take note of this easy pasta recipe. Make an extra batch for the next day!
- My Own Sloppy Joes - Just mix everything together, except for the buns, and cook! That's the only direction in this easy recipe!
- Italian Sausage with Green Peppers - Three ingredients are all you need for the quick and easy dinner meal.
- Basil Mozzarella Wrap - This wrap is like a Caprese salad in a tortilla! Yum!
- Fish Tacos - Make these yummy breaded fish tacos to add a California feel to your dinner!
- Saucy Ham Slice - Ham and applesauce! It's one of those weird combos that just happens to work! The brown sugar helps though.
- Easy Italian Skillet Supper - This dinner is so easy that you can get the kids to help you make it!
- Spaghetti and Hamburger - Even the kids will enjoy this meaty pasta masterpiece. It's a nice change of pace and a delicious comfort meal!
- Greek Style Macaroni and Cheese - Use the Greek cheese myzithra in this recipe and you'll get the flavors of the old country itself.
Around The Web