15 Favorite Mashed Potato Recipes
1. Mashed Potatoes with Corn - Add some delicious sweet corn with your mashed potatoes.
2. Twice Mashed Potatoes - Once a month, my mom chairs a fundraiser dinner for the local American Legion Post. The proceeds benefit their building fund and veteran's projects. To save time on preparation, this recipe is prepared the day before and refrigerated before baking.
3. Mom's Mashed Potatoes - These are the creamiest, tastiest mashed potatoes ever. And they're easy to make too!
4. Ranch Mashed Potatoes - Enjoy this healthful variation of a classic side dish that features Kraft Light Done Right! Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing to provide flavor.
5. Zippy Mashed Potatoes - Reduced fat sour cream adds a rich texture to this low-fat side dish for excellent results.
6. Onion Mashed Potatoes - Add some different flavors to your instant mash potatoes next time. Just follow this simple recipe.
7. Dirty Mashed Potatoes with Horseradish - Here is a fantastic recipe for delicious and creamy mash potatoes with horseradish.
8. Creamy Mashed Potatoes wtih Fresh Herbs - The perfect side dish to just about anything.
9. Cowboy Mashed Potatoes - Cheddar cheese, garlic, and a little jalapeño add great flavor to mashed potatoes.
10. Garlic Mashed Potatoes - This is great with pork or beef cooked in the crockpot. Turns out smooth and fluffy and the taste is great.
11. Country Mashed Potatoes - This is my family's favorite mashed potatoes. They can be used to make a meal complete or can be eaten by themselves.
12. No Peel Mashed Potatoes - These melt in your mouth and perfect for anytime of the year.
13. Guiltless Mashed Potatoes - Low-fat milk and rosemary flavor this simple recipe without adding tons of butter.
14. Day Before Mashed Potatoes - These potatoes should be refrigerate for at least 8 hours, so they're perfect for planning ahead. Just stick them in the oven and they're ready in 30 minutes. A great option for Thanksgiving or Christmas when you have other dishes to think about.
15. Bacon and Cheddar Mashed Potatoes - This is a great change from plain old mashed potatoes. Sometimes if I am in a hurry I use instant mashed potatoes instead of fresh and I mix all the ingredients together in a pie plate and bake in the oven on low until the top begins to brown a bit.