15 Light Salad Recipes For A Summer Potluck
- Hawaiian Crunch Macaroni Salad - This macaroni salad recipe is the winner of the Recipe4Living Picnic Potluck Contest! A creamy tart, and sweet dressing holds together macaroni, peppers, onion, and crushed pineapple for a tangy picnic treat!
- Potluck Bean Salad - This recipe is promise to be the best. It is all gone before anything else is.
- Summer Rice Salad with Feta, Citrus and Mint - The strong tastes in this salad combine for a refreshing summer dish.
- Macaroni Salad with Vegetable Confetti - This colorful salad is healthy, vegan, and it's a perfect side dish for a party or picnic.
- No Spoil Potato Salad - The best thing about this dish is no mayonnaise so it won't spoil on a hot day. Actually, warmth enhances the flavors so it gets better as it sits. Always a big hit for outdoor events.
- Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Salad Italiano – This simple, fresh salad is full of flavor, is easy to prepare, and is perfect for a potluck or picnic. It was developed to showplace the bounty of the home garden but works just as well with store-bought ingredients.
- Potluck Pasta Salad - This pretty pasta salad with many different colored vegetables to sure to impress a crowd.
- Grapeberry Summer Salad - This is a great summer salad for a hot day!
- Summer Slaw Salad - This light slaw salad is made with cider vinegar and a little sugar, instead of mayonnaise.
- Spaghetti Salad - This spaghetti salad is the perfect summer picnic potluck dish! It is made ahead , it doesn't have any mayonnaise in it to worry about spoiling, and it can be an entree or a nice accompaniment to other picnic foods.
- Summer Sweet Corn Salad - Mix grilled sweet corn and cherry tomatoes with some red onion and fresh lime juice for this amazing salad.
- Picnic Potato Salad with Ham and Peas - An easy recipe for potato salad with just enough bite in the dressing to be tastefully different, with the added twist of bacon, ham, and peas to add color and nutrition.
- Chicken Salad - This isn't your typical chicken salad. I use choice ingredients which sets it off differently from the usual chicken salad. I came up with this in an effort to decrease the calorie intake from the mayonnaise.
- Asparagus Picnic Salad - This recipe is a bright, eye-catching salad that goes fast when served at potlucks.It is a refreshing change to traditional pasta salads with a perfect blend of ingredients and flavor.
- Yosemite Asparagus Salad - A nice substitution if you aren’t in the mood for a leafy salad but want some sort of salad.
Around The Web