15 Ways to Make Chicken for Dinner
1. Grilled Chicken with Crunchy Apple Salsa: Top your chicken off with the crunchy texture of apples.
2. Broiled Herb Butter Chicken: These chicken breasts are broiled with an herb butter and seasoned with garlic, parsley, rosemary, and thyme.
3. Greek Roasted Chicken and Potatoes: A great dish to serve when company is over.
4. Baked Lemon Chicken with Light Mushroom Sauce: This recipe lets you make your own mushroom sauce and the best part? It's healthy!
5. Southern Fried Chicken: A cut-up chicken dredged in buttermilk and seasoned flour, then deep fried to perfection.
6. Chicken Stew with Parsley Dumplings: This is a great stew that will fill up your whole family.
7. Sauteed Chicken Thighs: Pounded to quarter-inch thickness, this flavorful chicken cooks in just two to three minutes.
8. Parmesan Encrusted Breaded Chicken: You can also use this same recipe on drumsticks, thighs, or wings if you prefer.
9. Chicken Rice Casserole: This is delicious and made with cream of mushroom soup. It comes out of the oven with cheese bubbling on the top! It's a great recipe for using up leftovers.
10. Honey-Glazed Chicken Kabobs: Serve this dish with rice pilaf, salad, and grilled garlic bread.
11. Crockpot Chicken Supreme: Easy and delicious, with bacon and mushrooms.
12. Easy Chicken Pot Pie: Chicken and vegetables are paired in a creamy sauce made with Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and topped with a golden biscuit crust.
13. Herbed Chicken Burgers: For something different on the grill, try these chicken burgers with zucchini.
14. Crunchy Ranch Chicken Tenders: These ranch-flavored, oven-baked chicken tenders are great finger food for a party.
15. Chicken Caesar Salad: This special preparation for chicken Caesar salad always has a great taste!
If you have a great chicken recipe to share, log in and submit it here!