17 Simple Ground Beef Recipes + 15 Fun Burger Ideas!
Easy Ground Beef Recipes
Beef Macaroni Casserole: This is a great meal for a night when you don't have a lot of time to cook.
Ground Beef Lo Mein: My 12 year old granddaughter loves Chinese food, and Ground Beef Lo Mein has always been one of her favorite recipes.
Beefy Stuffed Tomatoes: These are super-fun to make and they taste SO good!
Hearty Hamburger Pie: This favorite is a layered dinner pie made with good ground beef, sliced potatoes, sliced onions, chicken broth, seasonings, and a flaky top crust. It's great for leftovers if there are any!
Beefy Cornbread Casserole: This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®! BBQ twist punches up this version of a time-honored family favorite, all ready for the oven in only 15 minutes.
Crockpot Ground Beef Recipes
Crockpot Ground Beef Dinner: This quick and easy dinner has an Asian flair with Chinese vegetable, water chestnuts and soy sauce.
Mock Sloppy Joes: I ran out of the usual sauce for Sloppy Joes so I thought to use the gravy. It was something different and the kids enjoyed it too.
Settler Beans: Hamburger and beans make a one-dish meal!
Russ’s Spaghetti Sauce: The garden fresh tomatoes make this mouthwatering recipe a family favorite.
Mexican Ground Beef Recipes
Ground Beef Tacos: These are so much better than any fast food tacos you'll get!
Ground Beef Tostadas: A budget lunch/dinner that you won't forget!
Skillet Beef Enchiladas: This is a great dinner to make for your family! Omit the green chilies if you have little ones, though.
Chili con Carne: A classic Tex-Mex dish that the whole family can enjoy!
Rice and Ground Beef Recipes
Easy Stuffed Pumpkin: Pumpkin stuffed with a mixture of rice and ground beef is a very attractive and colorful dish. It is easy to make and makes a satisfying, healthy meal. It's delicious.
Ground Beef with Cauliflower Curry and Rice: Rocco DiSpirito came up with this delicious recipe using Bertolli Premium Pasta Sauce.
Wild Rice and Beef Casserole: This cheesy casserole is filled with wild rice and beef! Use ground turkey breast to make this dish reduced fat!
Mama D’s Stuffed Pepper Soup: Another one of my favorite comfort foods, but this time in the form of a soup that warms both the body and soul. It’s easy to make, budget-friendly, as well as kid-friendly.
If you’re looking for fun, new ways to use ground beef, try one of these unique burger ideas!
• Pepperoni Pizza Burger: grilled burger covered with pepperoni, Mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce.
• Verde Burger: grilled ground beef mixed with seasoned garlic, topped with piquant Italian Verde sauce made with parsley, onions and capers.
• Classic Burger: hamburger with ketchup, mustard and pickles.
• Greek Burger: topped with herbed Feta cheese, black olives and onions.
• Hickory Burger: beef patty covered with cheddar cheese, bacon and hickory barbeque sauce.
• Meat-o-Rama Pizza Burger: ground beef patty stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, diced tomatoes and pizza sauce, and topped with pepperoni and bacon.
• Caesar Burger: ground beef seasoned with garlic and black pepper, on a crusty roll, accented with Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce and avocado slices.
• Brocco Burger: ground beef patty dressed with a blend of melted Cheddar cheese and cooked broccoli.
• Gyro Burger: hamburger topped with white onions, tomatoes and yogurt cucumber dressing.
• Barbeque Burger: ground beef grilled with a tangy barbeque sauce and hot peppers.
• Onion Burger: grilled ground beef seasoned with dried onion soup mix, and blanketed with grilled and raw onions.
• Bistro Burger: ground beef covered with caramelized onions, Brie cheese and crisp bacon, served on a walnut bun.
• Blue Moon Burger: grilled burger topped with Bleu cheese, sautéed mushrooms, lettuce, and tomato served on an onion bun.
• Bao-Wow Burger: chili seasoned ground beef served on a Chinese Bao bun with soy-ginger mayonnaise and Asian slaw on the side.
• Cowboy Burger: grilled mushrooms, grilled onion, bacon and Monterey Jack cheese on a flavorful beef patty.
For even more ground beef recipes, click here!