19 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff - A five-ingredient chicken breast dish that tastes like a million bucks.
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore - Easy slow cooker chicken cacciatore. Serve over angel hair pasta. 'Cacciatore' is Italian for 'hunter', and this American-Italian term refers to food prepared 'hunter style,' with mushrooms and onions. Avanti!
3. Grandma's Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili - This vegetarian chili is a simple crowd pleasing recipe that can sit in a slow cooker until it is time to serve.
4. Zesty Slow Cooker Pork Chop Barbecue - This is so easy and the chops come out tender, moist and super-tasty. I serve it up with a big pan of corn bread and a green salad. What a meal!
5. Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup - Get this one started in the morning and enjoy it for dinner.
6. Luscious London Broil from Your Slow Cooker - This London Broil recipe is a one pot wonder that's so easy. I was shopping yesterday and the London broil was on sale so I decided to make this recipe. Hope your family likes it too. You can substitute 3-4 chickens breasts in this dish if desired.
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Sloppy Joes - I was looking for a way to make sloppy joes a little healthier. Instead of using ground chicken which has fat added, I use chicken breasts. I always purchase chicken breasts with or without the bone when it is on sale and freeze for future use - leaving some as breasts and slicing others into cutlets.
8. Slow Cooker White Chili - A spicy version of the everyday healthy chicken chili! Plus, so very easy! Just throw it all into a crock pot and let it do all the work!
9. Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Soup - Start this soup in the morning before you leave for the day, and come home to a delicious, south of the border dish.
10. Slow Cooker Spare Ribs - Slow cooked pork spare ribs, or country style ribs, also great with boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
11. Kielbasa in Slow Cooker - Tender sweet kielbasa sausage that's great for a potluck dinner!
12. Slow Cooker Greek Island Chili - With kalamata olives and feta cheese, this is a delicious chili version.
13. Slow Cooker Carnitas - Lean shredded pork loin is slow-cooked with a bit of kick and served with fresh cilantro.
14. Slow Cooker Rosemary and Red Pepper Chicken - In Italy, spirited chicken dishes like this one are known as 'pollo alla contadina' or peasant-style chicken. Serve with pasta such as fettuccine or linguine.
15. Slow Cooker Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Artichokes - Let the crockpot do the work for a delicious chicken dish that tastes gourmet.
16. Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork - With such a simple preparation, the rich flavor of this pork really surprises.
17. Tuscan Turkey Slow Cooker Pasta - This hearty Italian meal makes for a simple and satisfying dinner. It cooks unattended in a slow cooker while you're outdoors enjoying the crisp autumn air.
18. Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole - A simple yet delicious casserole with beef and noodles slow-cooked to perfection.
19. Harvest Sausage and Vegetable Casserole in Slow Cooker - Hearty turkey sausage is slow-cooked with Italian spices and plenty of vegetable.