20 Best Coffee Cake Recipes
1. The Easiest Coffee Cake Ever - This coffee cake could not be easier, and it's so delicious right out of the oven in the morning!
2. Morning Coffee Cake - Although it may not be part of your balanced breakfast, this coffee cake is sweet and gooey – better for dessert than first thing in the morning.
3. Pumpkin Coffee Cake - This is a fun holiday favorite with delicious pumpkin flavor. Chopped nuts and spices make it the hit of the dessert table.
4. Plum Coffee Cake - The addition of fresh plums to your coffee cake is an excellent way to wake up in the morning.
5. Overnight Coffee Cake - A quick, delicious coffee cake that even the kids can make!
6. Cinnamon Coffee Cake - This basic coffee cake recipe is a good one to have in your baking repertoire – easy to whip up in a flash and always a crowd-pleaser.
7. Gramma's Coffee Cake - Gramma used this recipe for visits from the reverand back in 19th century Missouri, when the ministers of the churches were fed by the congregation. This was an easy to make cake and very favored by one minister at the time.
8. Blueberry Coffee Cake - Use a 9x13-inch pan. Easy to make; you can use fresh fruit, peaches or any frozen fruit in a bag with no juice.
9. Low Fat Cinnamon Sour Cream Coffee Cake - This is a great dessert to have in your repertoire. It's low in fat, takes very little time to make and it always comes out well.
10. Black Forest Coffee Cake - Cherries and chocolate come together in this rich cake.
11. Old Fashioned Coffee Cake - This recipe is easy and is topped with a delicious cinnamon crumb topping. My mom made it when I was a child.
12. Apple Pie Coffee Cake - This is a fun, flavorful cake that everyone always loves.
13. Cranberry Crisp Coffee Cake - Frosted Flakes give this simple cake a fun crunch.
14. Cherry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake - Fat free sour cream and cream cheese keep this cake on your "can eat" list.
15. Caramel Apple Coffee Cake - Refrigerated biscuits make up the base of this easy cake.
16. Lemon Coffee Cake - Add some zest to your regular coffee cake with lemon pudding – it'll keep it nice and moist too!
17. Easy Cherry Almond Coffee Cake - When you need dessert in a hurry and you don't have a ton of ingredients, this is the perfect cake to throw together.
18. Butterscotch Coffee Cake - Butterscotch pudding and frozen yeast rolls make this an easy last-minute cake to throw together.
19. Pineapple Swirl Coffee Cake - This is a very easy recipe that is always impressive.
20. Healthy Fruit Coffee Cake - Made with whole-wheat pastry flour and Splenda, this is a cake that anyone can eat, no matter the diet!