20 Quick Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love!
Here are our top 20 favorite quick chicken recipes. Enjoy!
Quick Chicken and Rice Recipes
15-Minute Chicken and Rice Dinner
Chicken and Rice Burritos
Chicken Stir Fry with Rice
Balsamic Herb Chicken
Chicken Rice Taco Toss
Quick Low Fat Chicken Recipes
Low Fat Baja Chicken
Low Fat Chicken Pot Pie
Balsamic Chicken with Fettuccine
Ginger Soy Chicken
Quick Grilled Chicken Recipes
Honey Grilled Chicken
Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Marmalade
Grilled Lemon Chicken Kabobs
Grilled Chicken Dijonnaise
Grilled Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
Quick Chicken Casserole Recipes
Quick & Easy Baked Chicken Soup Casserole
Chicken Almond Casserole
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Chicken Mushroom Mac Casserole
Chicken and Stuffing Skillet
For hundreds more delicious chicken casserole recipes, click here!
How to Thaw Chicken for Your Quick Chicken Recipes
• Always freeze uncooked chicken if it is not to be used within 2 days.
• Chicken should not be thawed on the countertop.
• It takes about 24 hours to thaw a 4-pound chicken in the refrigerator. Cut-up parts, 3 to 9 hours.
• For quick thawing of raw or cooked chicken use the microwave. Thawing time will vary according to your microwave.
• Chicken may also be safely thawed in cold water. Place chicken in its original wrap or watertight plastic bag in cold water. Change water often. It takes about 2 hours to thaw a whole chicken.