20 Summer Potluck Crockpot Recipes
1) Superb Crockpot Seafood Dip: this creamy dip is absolutely perfect to serve at parties.
2) Crockpot Bread: did you know you could make bread in a crockpot? This bread recipe goes great with the seafood dip we just mentioned.
3) Crockpot Super Snack Mix: this savory snack is crunchy, salty and oh-so-satisfying.
4) 3-Ingredient Crockpot Appetizer: this unique dish combined grape jelly, chili and sausage for the ultimate sweet and salty combination. It sounds odd, but trust us, it’s delicious.
5) Mixed Veggies in the Crockpot: veggies are always in, no matter what season. These ones are combined with rice and cheese to make an ultra-delicious soup.
6) Mandarin Style Country Crockpot Ribs: what says summer potluck more than ribs? Yum.
7) Crockpot Taco Casserole: what’s better than tacos on a summer’s eve? Tacos that are easy to make and will feed an army, that’s what.
8) Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken: instead of ordering takeout, whip up this easy Asian dish!
9) Crockpot Beanie Weenies: did anyone else have this recipe as a kid? Get nostalgic and pass on this awesome recipe.
10) Crockpot Stuffed Peppers: this delightful recipe is great smelling, simple and made for even the fussiest of eaters!
11) Bacon and Sour Cream Chicken Crockpot: bacon and sour cream just scream summer flavors. Add some fresh chives from your garden and you’ve really got a winner on your hands.
12) Best Crockpot Chicken: there’s plenty of chicken recipes out there, but this is the best crockpot chicken recipe by far.
13) Easy Crockpot Pork Carnitas: Mexican food is a summer favorite around here, so whip up a big batch of this for your next party.
14) Easy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese: mac n’ cheese is a classic that everyone is guaranteed to love.
15) Easy and Hearty Crockpot Short Ribs: obviously we love ribs around here.
16) Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup: bacon and cheeseburger flavors all in one dish? It’s almost too good to be true.
17) Slow Cooker BBQ Pork: summertime and BBQ go together like peanut butter and jelly.
18) Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos: deliciously filling, these burritos are great for any get-together.
19) Top Notch Crockpot Banana Bread: if you’ve got a lot of ripe bananas, this is the BEST way to use them all up!
20) Crockpot Summer Berry Cake: what’s better than a sweet finish to a long evening out with friends or family?