25 Best Cheesecake Recipes
1. Diabetic-Friendly Chocolate Cheesecake - A fantastically impressive recipe - great if you're watching your sugar and calories or if you're cooking for diabetics.
2. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cheesecake - I love cream cheese and chocolate. It's a great combination. And what a great ending to a great dinner with your special Valentine!
3. No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake - This homemade graham cracker crust melts in your mouth in this easy, no-bake cake.
4. Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake - I can't remember how I came across this recipe but I have been making it for years and my family and friends love it and request it often.
5. Strawberry Vanilla Cheesecake - The following recipe uses fresh strawberries but frozen strawberries work well. We made this cheesecake with graham cracker crumbs; a nut crumb crust and a crust made from crushed vanilla wafers would pair well also.
6. Caramel Apple Cheesecake - This is another easy cheesecake recipe. The caramelized apples are steamed in the microwave and made with butter and brown sugar. It's very simple. You will need a ten-inch springform pan.
7. Cherry Pie Cheesecake - This tasty cherry cheesecake is so easy and fun to make!
8. Best Cheesecake - Wonderful in summer, because you don't have to bake it and it is always perfect.
9. German Chocolate Cheesecake - Everyone loves cheesecake and chocolate. This is an easy recipe to put together and the German chocolate and caramel makes for a scrumptious and very attractive cheesecake dessert.
10. Chocolate Ribbon Cheesecake - A chocolate cheesecake is an impressive alternative to a vanilla cheesecake. This recipe calls for a walnut and graham cracker crust but you could use chocolate cookies if you prefer and leave out the nuts.
11. Fruity Frozen Cheesecake - This refreshing, frozen raspberry cheesecake will impress your guests.
12. Pecan Cheesecake - This is such a great-tasting cheesecake, no one can resist it!
13. Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake - This cake is so easy to make and is always a big success! A fun treat during the summer when everyone craves something cool.
14. White Chocolate Cheesecake - This is a big hit with people at work and at Church. I have been asked to make it for different individuals for special occasions. It has a very rich, smooth flavor. Best if topped with fresh berries.
15. Black Cherry Cheesecake With Sour Cream Topping - This is a rich creamy cheesecake filled with black cherries and a Pecan Shortbread crust.
16. Weight Watchers' Cheesecake - It is so easy to make and it taste really good.
17. Turtle Cheesecake - This turtle cheesecake is very easy to make and terribly habit-forming. Sounds complicated, but it's really not!
18. Pineapple Cheesecake - A very creamy cheeseacke. The pineapple gives this cheesecake a very good taste. My husband and I tried 5 times to get this right. I have had to make this cheesecake quite often for my husband to take to work.
19. Raspberry Cheesecake - Delicious cheesecake that only takes 45 minutes to bake. You will find this is very tasty.
20. No Bake Cheesecake - I've developed this dessert after years of trial and error. This smooth and creamy dessert tastes better the day after making.
21. New York Cheesecake - This version of cheesecake has set tongues wagging in many respects. Its recipe comes from the legendary Lindy's Restaurant in New York. Well, Lindy's closed down a long time ago, so you have to make the cake yourself.
22. Mandarin Orange Cheesecake - I came up with amazing recipe for mandarin orange cheesecake because I just love the taste of the little baby oranges so I decide why not try and make it into a dessert. It is really simple to make and the kids will love it.
23. Coconut Macaroon Cheesecake - A double dose of coconut in this cheesecake makes it for particular tastes.
24. Banana Nut Cheesecake - This is a different cheesecake and everyone will welcome the change. A chocolate wafer crust is filled with bananas, walnuts and chocolate chips.
25. Lemon Chiffon Cheesecake - If you are like me and a huge fan of lemon cake, cookies or desserts then you will love this recipe for lemon chiffon cheesecake.