3 Ingredient Appetizers
- 12 crackers
- cottage cheese
- chunky salsa
- Top each cracker with a teaspoon of cottage cheese and salsa.
Blue Cheese Bites
- 1 pkg. refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 C. butter
- 4 Tbs. crumbled blue cheese
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Mix butter and cheese. Micorwave for 1 minute until melted.
- Top biscuits and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Tomato Feta Slices
- 3 med. tomatoes
- 1/4 C. pitted olived
- 1/2 C. feta cheese
- Slice tomatoes and top with cheese and olives.
Grilled Flat Bread With Thyme
- pizza dough
- tyhme leaves
- olive oil
- Mix together 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, and ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper.
- Coat pizza dough with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Grill over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Brush with the thyme mixture, and cut into pieces.
Goat Cheese Empanadas
- refrigerated rolled piecrusts
- goat cheese
- corn salsa
- Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 16 circles from the piecrusts.
- Divide 4 ounces fresh goat cheese among the circles. Lightly dot the edges of the dough with water, fold in half, and press with a fork to seal.
- Bake on a rimmed baking sheet at 375 degrees until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with 1 cup store-bought corn salsa.
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
- mozzarella cheese
- pickled sweet red cherry peppers
- parsley leaves
- Cut 2 ounces mozzarella into 12 pieces.
- Stuff pickled sweet red cherry peppers with the mozzarella and parsley leaves.
Cantaloupe Parfait With Pistachios
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 C. salted roasted pistachios, chopped
- Divide the cantaloupe and ice cream among bowls. Sprinkle with the pistachios.
Strawberry Sorbet with Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C. balsamic vinegar
- 1 pint strawberry sorbet
- 1 quart strawberries, chopped
- Boil the vinegar until reduced by half, 3-4 minutes, let cool.
- Divide the strawberry sorbet among bowls. Top with strawberries and balsamic syrup.
Melon With Sparkling Wine
- basil leaves
- sparkling wine
- honeydew melon
- Scoop half of a honeydew melon into bite-size pieces and divide among bowls.
- Pour 1 cup sparkling wine over the melon and sprinkle with 1/4 torn basil leaves
- tomato sauce
- Top raw shrimp wuth tomato sauce and feta.
- Bake at 400 degree for 10 minutes.
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- Toast 2 slices of bread.
- Peel avocado and remove the seed.
- Slice avocado and tomato.
- Layer avocado and tomato on toasted bread.
- Slice apple.
- Top with cinnamon and honey.