5 Last Minute Cinco de Mayo Recipes
1. Chunky Salsa - Forget the jarred stuff. You won't believe how good fresh salsa tastes.
2. Quick Chicken Quesadillas - Feeding a family is a snap with this dinner that's on the table in less than 30 minutes. This is a great way to do that.
3. Black Bean Burrito Bake - Half of the beans are finely chopped to give the filling a thick, creamy consistency. This dish can be made up to 8 hours in advance and chilled; just bring it back to room temperature before baking.
4. Margarita - This lime and tequila drink is the perfect addition to any summer party.
5. Beef and Beans Tacos - An easy way to do Mexican without much work. A protein-filled meal.