5 Most Popular November Recipes
1. Creamy Deviled Eggs - These easy eggs can be a successful side dish for any holiday menu.
2. Pumpkin Dip - If you have ever wanted pumpkin pie for an appetizer, this is perfect!
3. Crockpot Stuffing - A classic stuffing recipe that's full of flavor and herbs. A great option for Thanksgiving because you can throw it in the crockpot and tend to your turkey!
4. CONTEST WINNER: French Toast Casserole - This French Toast Casserole is the winner of Recipe4Living's Casserole Contest! It is easy to make and the only caveat is that you must prepare it 3 to 12 hours before baking it in the oven. Perfect by itself or serve it for a holiday buffet. Whatever you do, make plenty as this will be the first dish to go, it's absolutely fabulous.
5. Perfect Roast Turkey with Best-Ever Gravy - This is cookbook author Rick Rodgers' recipe for a traditional turkey and stuffing. Instructions are for an average-size 18 lb. turkey, but the recipe can be adapted to the size of your bird.
Leave a comment and share your own favorite November recipe. Or, submit a new recipe here!