5 Most Popular October Recipes
1. Best Ever Meatloaf - This perfectly flavored meat loaf stays moist and delicious because it's made with Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup.
2. Pumpkin Nut Bread In A Jar - This bread is made in jars, and baked in the oven. The bread lasts indefinitely because in essence, it is canned. Can be made well ahead of the holidays.
3. Scary Eyeballs - Kids will squeal with delight at the sight of these eyeball treats from Shannon Blatchley of Ludlow, Massachusetts. They'll love the peanut butter flavor, too!
4. Slugs and Worms - This is a fun dinner to make before going trick or treating on Halloween night! Be warned though, it may gross you out! But the kids love it!
5. Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls - These rolls are best when eaten fresh, but 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave makes them almost as good as fresh.