5 Most Popular September Recipes
1. Country Chicken Casserole - This deliciously creamy casserole is great for the whole family!
2. Loaded Baked Potato Soup - A wonderful soup for days that you are a little under the weather (with a cold) or those cold winter or even rainy days.
3. Slow Cooker Herbed Pot Roast - My husband says the herbs in this pot roast recipe make the difference. It's very tender and full of flavor!
4. Chicken and Potato Casserole - This easy chicken potato casserole recipes has a lot of ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen!
5. Baked French Toast - What can you do with bread, bananas, and eggs that will feed your relatives and free you up? This version of French toast is the answer. By baking the French toast instead of using an oily fry pan, and by using whole wheat bread, egg whites, skim milk and layering in bananas, this recipe gets a tasty boost of nutrition.
Share your own recipe with us here!