7 NEW Life-Changing Appetizers
1) Fritters aren't a new idea, but made with zucchini, this recipe shows off just how delicious a vegetable can be.
2) Following the breaded veggie trend, are these spicy, crispy green beans.
3) Sliders and "mini" things are great for pre-meal teasers: this pork and cole slaw slider is perfect.
4) You had me at "bacon-wrapped": these siracha-honey-glazed (bacon-wrapped) pineapple bites are crazy and amazing.
5) People are doing crazy things with watermelon these days, and we're no exception.
6) Who would have thought of stuffing cucumber for a savory snack?
7) You know, life is short and sometimes you need a little dessert before dinner. I give you these strawberry s'mores skewers.