7 Zucchini-Filled Crockpots
1) Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup: this amazing soup is ideal for lunch or for starters to a main meal. The taste of zucchini and squash complement each other perfectly.
2) Satisfying Slow-Cooked Squash Medley: squash is one of those superfoods that goes well with everything. Try this pairing with zucchini.
3) Diabetic-Friendly Crockpot Italian Pork Chops: the Italian seasoning and the abundance of fresh zucchini make the pork chops explode with flavor in every bite.
4) How to Make Crockpot Zucchini Bread: the first of our two zucchini breads in the collection, this one is simple and adds a little bit of spice.
5) Tasty Zucchini Bread Recipe: now that you’ve mastered the how-to of baking bread in your crockpot, here’s a delightful recipe to try!
6) Creamy Zucchini Soup: Use freshly-picked zucchini to make this amazing dish!
7) Easy Cheesy Zucchini Squash: this ooey-gooey dish is just like a squash casserole, but instead made in your crockpot.