9 Delightful Crockpot Desserts
1. Crockpot Lava Cake - Watch the gooey chocolate syrup flow out of this delicious cake.
2. Crockpot Berry Cobbler - Use blackberries to recreate this classic cobbler!
3. Crockpot Caramel Apple Nachos - You'll love to take a bite out of these cinnamon tortilla crisps, topped with sugary good ingredients!
4. Crock Pot Peach Cobbler - The mix of peaches with cinnamon and brown sugar smells amazing.
5. Crockpot Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake - Waiting long for a dessert is so worth it when it's a delicious cake.
6. Crockpot Baked Stuffed Apples - Apples will soon be back in season and you will want to use them for an unique dessert!
7. Slow Cooker Gingerbread With Dried Cherries - You can save this recipe for a special holiday!
8. #1 Crockpot Apple Pie Recipe - Find out how this classic pie tastes like after it's in a slow cooker.
9. Crockpot Chocolate Pudding - You only have to wait two hours for this crockpot recipe.