A Dozen Classic Crockpot Recipes
1) Cheesy Potato Soup is always a hit when made well. This recipe is full of flavor and has the perfect creamy texture.
2) Speaking of creamy, this Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup will fill the house with a wonderful aroma thanks to the spices like garlic, basil and oregano.
3) Or course, we can't forget Grandma's classic: Slow Cooker Meatball Stew. Not only will it remind you of home and family, but it's one of the easiest recipes to make!
4) Another easy dinner, this Old-Fashioned Black-Eyed Peas and Ham will have everyone counting down the minutes until dinner.
5) A hearty soup, this Southern Beef and Noodle Soup Recipe is the perfect Sunday classic to enjoy with the family.
6) This Slow Cooker Roast and Vegetables Recipe is simple, yet divine. It would go beautifully with a slice of thick bread.
7) Macaroni and Cheese was probably every kids' favorite meal at one point or another. Just because you're not a kid anymore doesn't mean you can't enjoy this classic!
8) Who else instantly thinks of pot roast when you bring out your crockpot? This First-Class Pot Roast Recipe is an absolute classic.
9) Cajun Black Beans and Rice might not be your first thought when you think classics, but rice and beans are sure a tasty combo.
10) Grandma's know best, especially when it comes to recipes. Try Gammy's Famous Potato Recipe and you'll see what we mean!
11) It's not quite apple picking season yet, but it is right around the corner! Save this Colorful, Fragrant, Easy Apple Sauce recipe for later.
12) We saved the best for last: this Slow Cooker Chili recipe takes the cake for the best slow cooker classic recipe out there!