A Salsa Recipe For A Great Appetizer!
If you've got a blender and fresh ingredients, there's no sense in buying salsa from the store. Fresh is best! So try out this delicious salsa recipe today and impress your guests! Buy a bag of tortilla chips (or make your own) and dig in!
This is the best quick and easy, no-cook salsa ever! You can put it together in 10 minutes, chilled and ready to eat in 30 minutes.
* 1 28 oz. can whole tomatoes, undrained
* 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
* 1 4 oz. can diced green chilies
* 1 Tbs. sugar
* 1 tsp. salt
* Black pepper to taste
* 2-6 whole jalapenos, seeded and coarsely chopped
* 1 bunch green onions sliced, use some tops too
* 1/2 C. diced celery (optional)
Put all ingredients (except sliced green onions and diced celery) in blender and pulse until blended but still a somewhat chunky. Pour into 3 quart bowl and stir in sliced green onions and celery. Chill for 30 minutes or more. Flavors will intensify the longer it sits. Serve with chips.