Back to School: Breakfast Recipes
1. Toasted Egg - It's quick, easy and tastes good. You get your toast and egg all together and only use one pan.
2. Breakfast Pizza - This simple recipe will be an instant success! So easy to throw together and never a slice left.
3. Scrambled Eggs and Tomatoes - Change up your normal scrambled egg breakfast with a few delicious tomatoes!
4. Really Lemony French Toast - This is a favorite with my husband and my grandchildren. It has a wonderful zesty flavor, and looks scrumptious when cooked to a toasty brown. It is a little crisp around the edges.
5. Fruit Muffins - Made with oat bran, soy, and egg substitute, these fruit muffins are super-healthy.