Back to School: Lunch Recipes
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches - Grilled sandwiches that are sure to disappear from the lunchbox quickly.
- Black Bean Tortilla Spirals - Whether for a yummy appetizer or a lunchbox staple, this one's a hit.
- Becky's BLT Wraps - I use melted cheese on this wrap instead of mayonnaise to hold it all together. A good variation is to substitute taco meat and grilled onions for the bacon.
- Baja Quesadillas - This classic Mexican dish is cheesy and oh-so delicious!
- Fast and Easy Calzones - These calzones are a hit from young to old. They're great for packing lunch boxes. Served hot or cold, the flavors just melt in your mouth.
Around The Web